MS Dhoni Net Worth: Today we will talk about the most successful captain of the Indian cricket team, who is fondly called Captain Cool among the fans of MS Dhoni in the field. So today will talk about ms dhoni net worth, ms dhoni net worth in rupees, ms dhoni wife, ms dhoni age, ms dhoni movies, ms dhoni hairstyle, ms dhoni birthday, ms dhoni songs, ms dhoni awards, ms dhoni family, ms dhoni house, ms dhoni career, ms dhoni Instagram, ms dhoni Twitter, ms dhoni first girlfriend, ms dhoni first match, and ms dhoni biography. And how much ms dhoni donated to corona everything about ms dhoni the untold story.
MS Dhoni net worth: MS Dhoni net worth in 2023
Mahendra Singh Dhoni or MS Dhoni, who rules the hearts of every Indian fan today, has filled his earnings not only from cricket but in many places and sources, about which you will know today, MS Dhoni net worth is $125 million. Ms. Dhoni is known to be among the richest cricketers and sports person in India.
MS Dhoni net worth in rupees:-
If we combine all the earning sources of MS Dhoni like Cricket, Sponsorship, Advertisement, and Investments, and then we calculate MS Dhoni net worth in Indian Rupees, then MS Dhoni total net worth in Indian Rupees will be at least 1050 Crore+ 2nd wealthiest cricketer after Sachin Tendulkar.
MS Dhoni net worth in million:-
MS Dhoni net worth million is $ 125 million in 2023, which is going to increase even further because MS Dhoni can make a comeback.
MS Dhoni net worth in 2022:-
MS Dhoni net worth in 2022 is approximately 120 million dollars, which is already increasing this year because ms dhoni never gives up.
MS Dhoni net worth in 2021:-
If we calculate ms dhoni net in 2021 is approximately more than 130 million dollars and become the highest-paid sportsperson in the world.
MS Dhoni net worth in 2020:-
In 2020, when Corona came, due to which there was a lockdown everywhere, many sports were canceled, but if we talk about MS Dhoni net worth at that time, then MS Dhoni net worth in 2020 is about 120 million dollars was too much I can’t accept.
MS Dhoni net worth Forbes:-
If we talk according to Forbes, then MS Dhoni is 23rd rank in the list of richest cricketers in India in the year 2015. MS Dhoni net worth was around $31 million in 2015 and after that in 2016 ms dhoni’s rank decreased because of his retirement ms dhoni was on the list of top athletes in rank 82nd.
MS Dhoni Net Worth Sources:-
- So now let’s talk about the sources of MS Dhoni earnings, and from whom MS Dhoni earns. So cricket comes first in this, MS Dhoni gets 4 to 5 crore rupees for a foot match.
- Now let’s talk about MS Dhoni’s brands then MS Dhoni promotes some brands like Reebok PepsiCo, and Sony Eats. And Dhoni takes at least 2 crores to promote brands.
- Talking about IPL, MS Dhoni’s retained fee in IPL is 12 crores now for 2023 IPL matches, if we talk about the total fee of IPL then from 2008 to 2023, MS Dhoni has made a lot of progress because in 2008 Dhoni used to get 60 lakh rupees, today he has been retained for 2023 IPL in 12 crores.
- Along with this, MS Dhoni also has some of his own business investments from which he earns at least 2 to 3 crores.
MS Dhoni Net Worth: Biography
MS Dhoni Career:- Cricket
- MS Dhoni has played 90 Test matches, 350 ODI matches, 98 T20I matches, and 358 T20 matches in his entire career.
- Now let’s talk about MS Dhoni’s career, in the beginning, MS Dhoni was not much interested in cricket, he liked playing football more and used to play football in his school, but his school cricket coach convinced him to play cricket.
- As you all saw in the movie MS Dhoni The Untold Story, after which he started the practice of wicket-keeper, after which MS Dhoni is selected for the Trophy Under-16 Championship in 1997-98 Vinod, where MS Dhoni did a great performance and surprised everyone with his skills and after that MS Dhoni is also selected in his under-district team where MS Dhoni scores 175 runs for his Bihar team.
- After this, MS Dhoni’s career was not getting settled a bit, after which he had to work at Kharagpur railway station as a coast guard.
- After which MS Dhoni started his career again in Ranji Trophy and scored 68 runs without being dismissed in his debut match, after which the Jharkhand cricket team was selected in 2003 and then in India Under-A team in 2003-04, where MS Dhoni Good wicket-keeping and 7 cuts and 4 stumpings and in the under-team, MS Dhoni also scored 362 runs at 72.40 with an average of 72.40 so that MS Dhoni caught the attention of the then Indian captain Sourav Ganguly and Ravi Shastri.
- And then Dhoni’s debut in the International ODI series against Bangladesh where he scored 0 in his first match.
- And then when MS Dhoni came to bat at 5th rank, he scored 148 off 123 balls which was a record for any wicketkeeper at that time, and from here the real journey of MS Dhoni started. And in 2005, MS Dhoni gets a Grade B contract from Baksi as a reward.
- MS Dhoni IPL:-
- If we talk about MS Dhoni’s IPL career, then MS Dhoni started playing in IPL in 2008 as a captain of Chennai Super Kings.
- Chennai Super Kings have not removed Dhoni from their IPL team to date and MS Dhoni is going to play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023 as well.
- But this time MS Dhoni will not captain Chennai Super Kings, now Ravindra Jadeja is the captain of the IPL team CSk, MS Dhoni had taken over the captaincy of the IPL team on 24 March 2022.
- In his IPL career, MS Dhoni, while playing for Chennai, was the winner of Chennai Super Kings 6 times and runner up 5 times.
- MS Dhoni has so far earned 1.7 million rupees while playing for Chennai Superkings, if you calculate it in Indian rupees then it is more than 1 billion.
MS Dhoni Awards:-
Now let us talk about which awards MS Dhoni has been awarded and in which year and for what.
- National Honours
- MS Dhoni was awarded the Padma Bhushan, the third-highest award in his country in the year 2018. Those who do not know, tell them that Padma Bhushan is given to those who live in their country with
- In 2009, Padma Shri Award was awarded India’s Highest Civilian Awardsout any greed or job and respect for their country, they are given Padma Bhushan Awards.
- In 2009, Padma Shri Awards was awarded India’s Highest Civilian Awards
- In 2007-08 Major DhyanChand Khel Ratna Award was awarded to Dhoni.
- MS Dhoni Movie:- MS Dhoni was as tough in life as anyone else could break, but MS Dhoni did not lose and became successful, and on top of this, a movie was also made in 2016 called MS Dhoni The Untold Story, and Sushant played the role of MS Dhoni in the movie. Singh Rajput fit the role perfectly and the movie MS Dhoni The Untold Story proved to be a blockbuster.
- The budget of MS Dhoni The Untold Story was 104 crores and this movie earned 216 crores worldwide.
- MS Dhoni Bike Collection:- MS Dhoni is a big bike lover, he currently has more than 80 bikes.